Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Brawl

I don't like the Super Bowl (mainly because it has nothing to do with cereal), and not because I don't like sports (which is part of it) what I don't like is the fans. Fans of really anything. You know of course the word "fan" comes from the word "fanatic", only it is half as committed. The problem is that "Fans" are annoying, and it brings out the worst social behavior that isn't actually illegal. This is my problem with fans of any stripe (sports, sci-fi and religious (especially christian)) As fans we become more exclusive, think we are right, and demonize the other side (for those of you not familiar this is the seed of the reason for most wars). So I saw we ban fans, exclude them from society and point out their inhuman features.

No comments:

Post a Comment